[Nagiosplug-help] Plug-ins Documentation

Warrick FitzGerald wfitzgerald at LiveTechnology.com
Fri Mar 26 07:35:07 CET 2004

I think you rock and I'd contribute.

Thanks
Warrick

-----Original Message-----
From: nagiosplug-help-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:nagiosplug-help-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
Alessandro Fernandes Martins
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 10:28 AM
To: Nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagiosplug-help] Plug-ins Documentation

Hi,

A user from the Nagios-users-br mailing list asked if there is any
documentation about Nagios plug-ins... talking with Ethan he told me
that the usual response on the mailing list is to run each plugin
with the "--help" command line option.

Well, as his suggestion I would like to start standalone projet for
documentation.

What do you think?

Regards,

--
  Alessandro Fernandes Martins  <amartins AT embratel DOT net DOT br>
  EMBRATEL - Internet Server Management       tel: +55 21 2121-[2906]