[Nagiosplug-help] check_mailq_postfix

Sureshbabu Nair suresh.babu at webhelp.com
Thu May 6 08:47:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have tried to configure check_mailq_postfix with my nagios server. My
mail server is running postfix and nagios is collecting information
remotely using check_nrpe. While running the check_mailq_postfix locally
it works fine. but using nrpe it give an Error "CHECK_NRPE: Error
receiving data from daemon". I ran nrpe with debbuging on and checked
the logs. The logs showed that the nrpe is sending the correct
information to the nagios server, but still the error persists. Not sure
why this is happening

regards,
Sureshbabu Nair