[Nagiosplug-help] Duplicate specification with check_mailq

Jan Scholten Jan.Scholten at iconz.net
Wed Oct 6 17:17:56 CEST 2004

The Warnings disappear if you comment out lines 519 and 520 but i don't
know whether the functionality to check multiple queues is still there
then.
When using NRPE you will only get the last line of output, so maybe just
forget the Warning, the Plugin is working fine!

> I receive the following error when I run check_mailq:
> # ./check_mailq -w 10 -c 20 -W 10 -C 20
> Duplicate specification "Warning=i" for option "warning"
> Duplicate specification "Critical=i" for option "critical"
> OK: mailq is empty|unsent=0;10;20;0
>
> I've tried versions, 1.4.0alpha1 and HEAD-200410061647.
>
> Please help, Clif

Jan Scholten
Research and Development Intern
Iconz.co.nz