[Nagiosplug-help] Nagios plugin "check_swap" for HP-UX 11i platform

Arun Singh arunvirsingh at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 08:10:46 CEST 2004

Folks,

I'm having issues compiling "check_swap" plugin on
HP-UX platform. Even after successfully compiling
nagios-plugins-1.3.1 on HP-UX 11i, I don't see any
"check_swap" plugin created. I remember someone
mentioned in the forum earlier that check_swap will
only be compiled if configure script finds a suitable
swap command to run. Someone got a fix for this issue?

Thanks,
Arun Singh
(arunvirsingh at yahoo.com)