[Nagiosplug-help] Directory Size

Dan Stromberg strombrg at dcs.nac.uci.edu
Tue Oct 26 13:43:01 CEST 2004

There may be something canned.  There may be an SNMP way.

You may also be able to just SMB/CIFS export the filesystem to a unix
box, and count up the size there, to be checked via check_by_ssh.  Or
you might be able to ssh directly into the windows box, but cygwin is
apparently not for multiple simultaneous users.