[Nagiosplug-help] Re: syntax question check_nrpe & check_disk

Ian Masters ian at acces.co.jp
Tue Sep 7 01:47:01 CEST 2004

Try this:

# Service definition
define service{
        use                             generic-service         ; Name of
service template to use

        host_name tom
        service_description             Disk usage 1 via NRPE
        check_command                   check_nrpe!check_disk
        }

You're then telling the remote machine to run the check that command with
the parameters defined on the remote machine.

Hope this helps.

Ian Masters