[Nagiosplug-help] Host Check_Ping Individual Alerts

Zoran Milenkovic mizoran at galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu
Wed Sep 29 14:51:06 CEST 2004

Create anotherone host_group of those specific hosts you want to page
you. Also create anotherone contact_group with only one (yours) member
contact. And in the end, assign this new contact group to your new
host_group and you will be paged. It's assumed that you have configured
the host_notification_options with *u* (unreachable) in your contact definition.

Enjoy

===
Zoran Milenkovic, Dipl. Ing.
System Engineer