[Nagiosplug-help] NSCLIENT - Monitoring a service with space character in its real name

Tony Heal theal at pace2020.com
Wed Apr 6 08:03:06 CEST 2005

Have you tried changing the 'Display' name in services. If this is a Win2k
or higher you can do this by right clicking the service, select properties
and change the Display name. Not sure if this will work, but the command
line 'net stop' and 'net start' will use the display name and that should
only affect what is seen in services.msc, not what your program sees.

Tony