[Nagiosplug-help] check_nwstat

Brian Hellman bhellman at dlz.com
Fri Apr 8 07:49:00 CEST 2005

I have mine setup as individual host checks. I was  not on the list when
that message was sent out. Part of the reason for my setup is I have the
servers setup by city. For example CHI1, Chicago-snapshot are in the
Chicago Servers group.  Is there a way to set it up using hostgroups? It
would be nice to know for future reference