[Nagiosplug-help] Summary: [Nagios-users] 1.4 plugins on Solaris 10

bru1n at comcast.net bru1n at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 08:59:56 CEST 2005

I made an assumption mistake in thinking that the content located on gname were archived on the sourceforge nagios*-lists, and overlooked them aftermy searches, more than once. Lesson = learned.

Here is the thread with a more succinct version of the check_icmp make problem and the solution(s).

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.nagios.plugins.devel/2491

Thanks to Phil Costelloe for setting me straight. I'm summarizing on both lists, apologies to those like me who are subscribed to both.

-Marc