[Nagiosplug-help] Monitoring web page change

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at axelero.hu
Thu Apr 14 12:59:17 CEST 2005

Hi List!

Sorry for cross-posting, but I think my question is related to both of these
lists.

I would like to monitor whether a website has changed. Only the specified
URL is interesting for me, without following its links.

I tried WebSec, but it does not consider HTML code changes, and it does not
realise, when I put a new image on the monitoired web page, or just change a
picture to another one.

My main goal to alert in case of a Deface attack.

Is there a WebSec like tool which perfectly realize all kind of changes? Or
does someone doing something similar?

Any idea, help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Tamas!