[Nagiosplug-help] check_ldap (cvs snapshot) and OpenLDAP 2.3.11 problem...

Robert Nickel nagiosplug at water.fresno.gov
Mon Dec 12 16:55:01 CET 2005

Has anyone successfully built check_ldap against openldap-2.3.11?

I keep getting the following error on build:

checking for main in -lldap... no
configure: WARNING: Skipping LDAP plugin
configure: WARNING: install LDAP libs to compile this plugin (see
REQUIREMENTS).

I've added the path to the ldap lib directory to ld.so.conf an rerun ldconfig.
I've tried changing the build environment via LDFLAGS and have not had any
luck thus far.

Is there a page slap that will help me get past this hurdle?

Thanks!

--Robert