[Nagiosplug-help] check_traffic

Justin Nelson justin_nelson at nwrdc.com
Fri Dec 16 06:22:12 CET 2005

Hi list

I am new to linux and programming and have just recently got Nagios
 installed on a machine running Suse 10. I have a couple of test
 hosts being monitored successfully (SMTP, check_ping, check_load,
 and check_disk) and have started playing with the check_traffic
 plugin. I have followed all of the instructions that were included.

When I look in Nagios, it returns critical with 'Status Information'
 showing "(No Output!)". I can run the check_traffic plugin from
 the command line and it returns values properly and appears to
 write to the RRD database.

Any thoughts as to why Nagios shows No Output?

Thanks is advance.

- Justin Nelson (jnelson)