[Nagiosplug-help] Nagios SNMP help for CPU utilization

Mohanty, Amitabh (Corporate, consultant) amitabh.mohanty at corporate.ge.com
Fri Feb 11 06:18:02 CET 2005

Hi Patrick,
  Thanks for your quick response. I think I can use snmpget (in linux) instead and add that command in a shell script and call the script in Nagios. But do you know how can I convert the counter values (ssCpuRawUser,
ssCpuRawNice, ssCpuRawSystem, ssCpuRawIdle) to the percentage of CPU utilization?

Thanks,
Amitabh