[Nagiosplug-help] A question about Nagios

vanny vanny at artemis-it.com
Tue Jan 18 16:34:34 CET 2005

Hi, everybody!

I've used Nagios to monitor 30 nodes of servers(more than 100 services). I
do distributed monitoring. At the first time, everything worked fine. But
,everytime when I edited the configuration files and restart Nagios on the
Monitoring Center,all checked hosts/services information gone and always
[PENDING] is displayed. Well, I enabled all logs in the main config. And
also, I found that Nagios dosen't check timely, and the processes of Nagios
are always more the 50. Is it normal in this case?

cheers,