[Nagiosplug-help] latest check_nagios does not parse 2.0b1 status log...

James jkmoseley at jump.net
Thu Jan 20 06:29:00 CET 2005

The file may have been correctly parsed by other cgi's for their own purposes,
but those cgi's don't change the format of the log file.  The check_nagios
plugin specifically examines the status.log file (or some other log file, if
you desire) for staleness.  The format of that log file in 2.0 has changed, but
the code for check_nagios has not...  Hence, when check_nagios runs, it thinks
the status.log file is very old because the code was not written to
analyze/parse the new forat...

James