[Nagiosplug-help] nsclient memory check help

Mandy Williams rhltechie at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 08:14:26 CEST 2005

Hi All,

Having an issue with the nsclient check on my Nagios
installation.
Everything seems to be working ok, but I don't really
understand the
memory check.  It seems as if no matter what I do, I
can't figure out
the way this works.  I get the thresholds on
everything else, but on the
memory it doesn't make sense.  Is the threshold the %
free?  % used?
Whats the deal?  I have changed them several times and
it seems like I
am always getting warning when I should not according
the thresholds I
have set.  Could someone provide a little guidance
please?!

Thanks,