[Nagiosplug-help] Re: Return code of 127 (Plugin not found?)

Edward Ocampo-gooding edward.og at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 05:00:18 CEST 2005

SOLVED

The problem was with me writing #!/usr/bin/ruby at the top of my ruby script.

Running "which ruby" on the Redhat server resulted in me finding out
that I should have been really using "/usr/local/bin/ruby".

I changed the line, and used full pathnames in the checkcommands.cfg
file (just to be sure), and things worked out.

RedHat's surprises are *always* fun.

-Edward