[Nagiosplug-help] Check_NRPE Could not complete SSL handshake.

Dan Knoblauch dan at lanworksco.com
Fri Jun 3 08:16:34 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm having significant trouble getting this going. I'm running Nagios version 1.2 on BSD 5.3 that I installed using the ports tree. I'm going to be upgrading soon but having had a chance to do it. I've also installed the Check_nrpe plugin version 1.9 and am trying to execute plugin commands on a remote windows 2003 host running nrpe_nt v0.7f. I can't seem to find check_nrpe 2.0 that will compile on BSD 5.3 and when I try to run the command, I get the following error on the Windows host:

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: NRPE_NT
Event Category: Services
Event ID: 2