[Nagiosplug-help] check_hpjd "unknown output option" in v 1.4

Werner Flamme Werner.Flamme at ufz.de
Wed Mar 2 05:03:55 CET 2005

Hi there,

I use check_hpjd to monitor some HP printers. With plugins release 1.3.1
this was no problem. Today I installed release 1.4 and check_hpjd tells me
only:

./check_hpjd.new -H 141.65.129.65
Unknown output option passed to -O: Q. : Timeout from host 141.65.129.65

(you see: I renamed check_hpjd to check_hpjd.new) I then copied back
check_hpjd from 1.3.1 and now the checks run fine again.

What can I do to make check_hpjd work?

With ./check_hpjd --help I do not see the -O option. I don't want to look
through the code to find this symbol...

Regards,
Werner

--
Werner Flamme, Abt. WKDV
UFZ Umweltforschungszentrum Leipzig-Halle GmbH,