[Nagiosplug-help] NRPE: Unable to read output

danilomolini at tiscali.it danilomolini at tiscali.it
Thu May 5 10:51:11 CEST 2005

Hi.... I have some problem with nrpe (I try version 2.0, 1.9 and 1.8 but
all
doesen't work correctly)....

I'm in the folder where are the plugin and when I launch the command

./check_nrpe -H 10.0.9.154

the nrpe output is exact

NRPE vX.X

but when I try to launch the command with -c flag for example

./check_nrpe -H 10.0.9.154 -c check_load

or

/check_nrpe -H 10.0.9.154 -c check_users

the nrpe output is

NRPE: Unable to read output

The command is in the nrpe.cfg and nrpe.cfg is readable from all user.
Nagios server is installed on a Debian Testing and client that i monitoring
are Debian Testing.
Where is the problem????

TISCALI ADSL 6 MEGA FLAT CON 3 MESI GRATIS!
Con Tiscali Adsl 6 Mega Flat navighi con la SuperVelocita'
a soli 29.95 euro al mese, senza limiti di tempo.
E se attivi entro il 15 maggio, 3 MESI sono GRATIS!
Scopri come risparmiare navigando veloce su
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/6flat_tc/