[Nagiosplug-help] check_cluster2

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Sun May 15 15:55:47 CEST 2005

Hello 'news gonzo news gonzo',

First, you have not asked a very good question as you have obviously not
RTFM'd, therefore the level of response to your question is predictably low.
Second, if you RTFM you would have found the answer to your question.

Third, because I am not a total ***hole, this URL would be a good place
to start: http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/

Greg

--
Greg Vickers