[Nagiosplug-help] check_http returns WARNING status on errors

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon Nov 21 10:04:03 CET 2005

David Schlecht wrote:

> It seems to me that anything other than latency and expected redirects
>  is critical. Is that too restrictive? What am I overlooking?

This is opinionbased. Others have different opinions which mean that if
what you want is implemented someone else will want to change it back.
There's just no way of pleasing everyone.

> I agree, a return-code matrix would be handy, but probably over-kill.

There is the '-e' option if I recall correctly which lets you tell it
which return-code to expect. If you always specify '-e 200' it might do
what you want (otherwise it's most likely a bug).

> Again, thanks for your reply.

You're welcome.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se