[Nagiosplug-help] Please help with memory check

Mandy Williams rhltechie at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 06:39:38 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I posted a little while back with no answers.  I am
having issues with the nsclient plugin and checking
memory.  more specifically with the thresholds.  i
cannot seem to understand what they are really
supposed to alert on.  i understand all the rest of
the them, but the memory seems odd.  it reports when
it should and is not consistent.  could someone PLEASE
tell me what the deal is.  if i put it -w 80 -c 90
should i not be alert when 80% of memory is used on
warning and 90% critical??  i am going mad with
this....

TIA,