[Nagiosplug-help] [check_ldap] Impossible to monitor Active Directory with check_ldap !

FrekoDing frekoding at 9online.fr
Mon Sep 19 06:15:20 CEST 2005

Hi !
I'm trying to monitor Active Directory (Windows Server 2003)
with the check_ldap plugin in a domain named test.com

I've always this answer when I type this command :
./check_ldap -H adressofcontroller -b "dc=test,dc=com"
Impossible to find objectclasses in dc=test,dc=com

I verify that ldap is running correctly like that :

ldapsearch -s base -x -h addressofcontroller -b "" objectClass=*
namingContexts
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <> with scope base
# filter: objectClass=*
# requesting: namingContexts
#

#
dn:
namingContexts: DC=test,DC=com
namingContexts: CN=Configuration,DC=test,DC=com
namingContexts: CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=test,DC=com
namingContexts: DC=DomainDnsZones,DC=test,DC=com
namingContexts: DC=ForestDnsZones,DC=test,DC=com

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

Thanks for your help ! I've already looked for in many forums : nothing !!