[Nagiosplug-help] Trouble building plugins on debian

Sébastien Barbereau barbereau at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 01:14:03 CEST 2006

The path /usr/local/ssl/lib is not the default path for libraries in
debian if you installed them with apt/dpkg . If you recompiled
openssl, you should have a look at the /etc/ld.so.conf file which
contains path to your libraries and then run ldconfig. If you want to
do it the debian way check wether you installed the libssl-dev and
libssl packages.

Seb.