[Nagiosplug-help] make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `pst3'

Michael Edge Michael.Edge at hansemerkur.de
Tue Aug 1 16:44:44 CEST 2006

Hello,

after successfully running the configure script for the Plugins 1.4.3  i have a problem with running make which produces the following:

EP50 /EKS/nagios/nagios-plugins-1.4.3 : make
make  all-recursive
Making all in intl
Making all in lib
make  all-am
Making all in plugins
Making all in tests
Making all in plugins-scripts
Making all in plugins-root
make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `pst3'
Current working directory /EKS/nagios/nagios-plugins-1.4.3/plugins-root
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /EKS/nagios/nagios-plugins-1.4.3
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'
EP50 /EKS/nagios/nagios-plugins-1.4.3 :

I'm running as root on a Solaris 8/sparc machine. The Intallation of nagis 2.5 ran o.k.

I've checked with google but with no success and am still trying.

Thank you

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
--
Michael Edge