[Nagiosplug-help] WSH Plugins

Ciro Iriarte cyruspy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 09:36:33 CEST 2006

I've been running plugins written in WSH on our W2k3 servers, they work
fine, but i need know performance data. They are dated 2003 and the email
contact doesn't work anymore. Anybody knows if there is any updated version
with performance data output?

' "check_disk.wsf"
' nagios at samurai.inka.de
'
' 03.06.2003 ver 1.13
' Type converting problems fixed
' New return string format
' Minor bugs in the help
' Auto MB or GB detect
' 13.06.2003 ver 1.13b (miwi)
'added support for Percentage in /w and /c
'
' --------------------------------------------------------------
' This plugin returns the Total, Free And Used space In MB And % of a given
drive
'

<job>
<runtime>
  <description>
check_disk (nrpe_nt-plugin) 1.1
The nagios plugins come with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. You may redistribute
copies of the plugins under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING.
Copyright (c) 1999-2001 Ethan Galstad/Hagen Deike (nagios at samurai.inka.de)

Thanks in advanced
Ciro