[Nagiosplug-help] PLUGINS. how to use?

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Fri Jul 7 17:42:30 CEST 2006

On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 04:01:57PM +0200, dav darb wrote:
> pls help me to understand!
> how should ".pl" files be integrated into nagios? o
> what should i  when I have any new plugin???
Nagios can run any command to perform monitoring. You define
'commands' in nagios, which may end in .pl or any other value.
(.pl stands for Perl, not Plugin). I suggest intensively reading
the documentation and inspecting the sample configuration.

-Jason Martin
--
Why build a wall round a cemetery when no-one wants to get in?
This message is PGP/MIME signed.