[Nagiosplug-help] check_bl issue

Guilherme Alberto guilherme at maxihost.com.br
Sat Jul 8 04:05:27 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have a working nagios with lots of plugins currently working,
 although I am getting wierd errors with the last installed plugins:

- check_bl (Plugin that check if IP is listed in spam blacklists)

Nagios shows:

(No output!) (This is being shown on localhost running nagios and
 in any other IP I try to check)

checkcommands.cfg:

define command{

command_name check_bl

command_line $USER1$/check_bl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -B sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org,bl
.spamcop.net,t1.dnsbl.net.au

}

When I run it through shell it works smoothly:

root at gui [/usr/local/nagios/libexec]# ./check_bl -H 66.98.166.XXX
 -B sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org,bl.spamcop.net,t1.dnsbl.net.au

Not black-listed

root at gui [/usr/local/nagios/libexec]#

- Guilherme Alberto (maxihost)