[Nagiosplug-help] plugin client side howto

Winn Johnston winn_johnston at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 23:07:52 CEST 2006

ok i figured some of it out. It turns out there is a
config file we are using that does some sort of
mapping of commands to services, (i believe, i am not
at the office at the moment). Then after defining the
command (check_propagation) i need to reload the
nagios config files.

This is where i am have stopped. There is a nogios -V
(or some sort of check config command switch) I was
wondering if that checks the integrity of all the
configs? This is a production environment.

-winn