[Nagiosplug-help] (no subject)

Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de
Wed May 17 02:40:10 CEST 2006

I don't know if this is the officially approved way
but at least this worked for me.
On an HP-UX Oracle DB server and nrpe client I simply prepended
the
Oracle environment to the check command, just like one would do
when
giving a shell command a certain environment in situ.

$ grep check_ora_login /usr/local/nagios/etc/nrpe.cfg
command[check_ora_login]=ORACLE_HOME=/app/oracle/product/9.2.0
PATH=/usr/bin:/app/oracle/product/9.2.0/bin
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_oracle --login SOME_SID

Of Bob
> Jaques
> Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 10:39 PM
> To: nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: [Nagiosplug-help] (no subject)
>

> I am having a problem with check_oracle with nrpe.  I added
> oracle_home
> to Nagios .bash_profile and even added it to /etc/profile.
> Check oracle
> runs fine a root and also runs fine as Nagios. However
check_oracle