[Nagiosplug-help] check_disk in 1.4.3

Brian C. Huffman bhuffman at incyte.com
Wed May 17 09:25:13 CEST 2006

All,

I'm having problems with the check_disk plugin in the latest 1.4.3
plugins.  This is on Solaris 8 and here's the error that I'm getting:

[root at xyz libexec]#  ./check_disk -w 10% -c 5% -p /
INPUT ERROR: C_IDFP (0.000000) should be less than W_IDFP (0.0) and both
should be between zero and 100 percent, inclusive for /
check_disk: Could not parse arguments
Usage: check_disk -w limit -c limit [-p path | -x device] [-t
timeout][-m] [-e] [-W limit] [-K limit] [-v] [-q]

In version 1.4.2, this worked fine:

[root at xyz libexec]#  ./check_disk -w 10% -c 5% -p /
DISK OK [264435 kB (13%) free on /dev/md/dsk/d0]

Is this known?  Is there a workaround?

Thanks,
Brian

The contents of this message are intended only for the use
of the individual to which they are addressed and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this
message, any attachment or the information contained
therein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the original sender
immediately and delete all copies of this message, along
with any attachments.   Thank you.