[Nagiosplug-help] Recommended windows client

Duncan Ferguson duncan.ferguson at egg.com
Wed Nov 1 09:44:29 CET 2006

Thanks for everyone's help on this - most appreciated.

Ill go through all of the options and see which is most appropriate.

  Duncs

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 19:31 +0100, Thomas Sluyter wrote:

> On 31 Oct, 2006, at 15:47, Duncan Ferguson wrote:
>
> > What is the "recommended" (or most popular/supported/up-to-date)
> > nagios
> > client for windows servers?
>
> I've composed a list op options that I've stumbled upon over the past
> few months, with a few additional details. You can find it over here -
>  > http://www.kilala.nl/Sysadmin/winclients-NAGIOS.php
>
> By the by, if anyone sees any errors in there, I'd love to hear about
> them.
>
> Cheers!
>

> Thomas

Duncan Ferguson

Senior Technologist
Egg PLC
Telephone: +44 (0)1384 26 4060
Mobbile:  +44 (0)7968 148 748
Jabber: duncs

Egg is a trading name of the Egg group of companies which includes:
Egg plc (reg no
2448340), Egg Financial Intermediation Ltd
(reg no 3828289), and Egg Banking plc (reg
no 2999842). Egg Banking plc and Egg
Financial Intermediation Ltd are authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services
Authority (FSA) and are entered in the FSA
register under numbers 205621 and 309551
respectively. These members of the Egg group
are registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: Laurence Pountney Hill, London EC4R 0HH.

This e-mail is confidential and for use by
the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please return the
message to the sender by replying to it and
then delete it from your mailbox. Internet e-
mails are not necessarily secure. The Egg
group of companies do not accept
responsibility for changes made to this
message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to
avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure
that the onward transmission, opening or use
of this message and any attachments will not
adversely affect its systems or data. No
responsibility is accepted by the Egg group
of companies in this regard and the
recipient should carry out such virus and
other checks as it considers appropriate.

This communication does not create or modify
any contract.