[Nagiosplug-help] Nagiosplug-help Digest, Vol 5, Issue 23

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 01:12:49 CET 2006

YES, There is a newer version v3.X on Sourceforge.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nc-net

The new versions of NC_NEt (3.0 or higher) now require Dot NEt 2.0
This may be what increased its stability, but curenly the Larger majority of
the code has not changed.

I do have some updates planned that still need to be merged into the
project.  these updates will increase some stability and optimise some of
the checks to be more reliable and make some of the checks faster.

Thank you,
Tony (Creator of NC_NEt)