[Nagiosplug-help] MRTGEXT.NLM and check_nwstat problems

Marlo Bell BellMR at ldschurch.org
Mon Nov 6 18:46:16 CET 2006

Has anyone else run into a problem with MRTGEXT.NLM and/or check_nwstat where it
erroneously reports disk space back to Nagios on really large volumes? I have a
volume with has 2.4 TB and only 391 GB being used. But check_nwstat reports it
as 400835 MB used and 2012 MB free.

If I map a network drive from my windows machine, and get the properties on the
mapped drive I get the same 2012 MB free, but if I console into the netware box
and use NSSMU.NLM it will report the disk space properly (2 TB free).

Anyone know if this is an OS level issue or something that can be fixed with
the NLM or the check plugin? Any help is appreciated.

Marlo