[Nagiosplug-help] Nagios - check_by_ssh

Martin Konicek markon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 13:44:20 CET 2006

Hi,

I just found propably mistake in nagios plugin chech_by_ssh

When I try to use this command place in checkcommands.cfg file

/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_by_ssh -lnagios -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -C
"/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/traffic.sh" -t20

I receive WARNING from nagios with this message "Could not create directory
'/sbin/.ssh'."

When I run this command manually from command line as root it works without
problem. Nagios is also run as root so I do not understand where is a
problem. For authentification I use SSH private and public key located in
/root/.ssh. I also tried to create symlink /sbin/.ssh -> /root/.ssh but I
received the same message

--
=========
Martin Koníček