[Nagiosplug-help] check mail more than check_smtp

Marlo Bell BellMR at ldschurch.org
Wed Sep 20 21:45:16 CEST 2006

I don't understand your question. What does what mean. I put everything
including the plugin in my last post.

Marlo

>>> David Schlecht <dschlecht at doit.nv.gov> 9/20/2006 12:09 PM >>>
Hi Marlo

Thanks for the reply. What does it mean?

- David Schlecht (dschl)

This thread is located in the archive at this URL:

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/nagiosplug-help.32.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq
_pi1[showUid]=22006

> ::: Please include plugins version (-v) and OS when reporting
any issue.