[Nagiosplug-help] How do I check the D channel on Cisco PRI interface?

Patrick Johnson patrickj.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 17:37:14 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I'm trying to monitor the D-channel of a Serial PRI (voice) interface
 on a Cisco router. When I put Serial0/0/0:23 in the check_snmp_cisco_ifs
tatus it comes back with "Status is CRITICAL - INTERFACE DOWN..."
 even if it's up. Also, it returns the rest of the info like it
 is up. If I run this against a standard Serial T1 it comes back
 fine. If I leave off the ":23" it doesn't recognize that the interface
 exists.

Thanks for the help!

- Patrick Johnson (pjohnson0301)