[Nagiosplug-help] error

Olivier Bouchenez obouchenez at Unigestion.com
Wed Sep 27 18:28:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

When I try to install the nagios-plugins-1.4.3 on my linux FC5
The "./configure" is working well but when I try "Make" I have got some
messages like below could you tell give me an idea ?

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/unigestion/nagios-plugins-1.4.3/po'

Many thanks

Regards

Olivier

This email and any files transmitted with it is confidential and
may be  legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
this e-mail and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying or
distribution of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful.
There are risks in communicating by e-mail. E-mails may be
susceptible to data corruption, delay, interception and
unauthorized amendment and neither Unigestion nor any of its
subsidiaries or afflilates do accept liability for any such
corruption, delay, interception or amendment or their consequences.