[Nagiosplug-help] NRPE Help Required.

Conzen, Christoph (C.) cconzen1 at getrag-ford.com
Mon Apr 2 09:16:12 CEST 2007

...the server address is only important in case you want to have influence on the binding when you have multiple interfaces available.

Have a look at the allowed_hosts parameter a little further down the config file. Put yout 10.0.0.2 in here and you should be allowed to interrgate the client.

hope this helps,
Christoph