[Nagiosplug-help] check_traffic

Henrique Cadore henriquecadore at yahoo.com.br
Sun Apr 1 16:04:37 CEST 2007

Hi list

I have installed the check_traffic pluggin following all instructions. The problem is that when i click the icon to open the graphs on nagios page it returns the graphics but they're all empty (i mean no single value). I cant realize  whats goig on, i spent a full day trying to fix it.

check_traffic generates .rrd files, for example 10.20.1.111_Ethernet.rrd on db directory.

When i run check_traffic by terminal it returns me the values for the hosts i want.

does anyone can help me, please?

Fedora Core 2
Nagios 1.2

- Henrique Cadore (hhenriqq)