[Nagiosplug-help] Dell server 1 PS and check_om_chassis.pl

George Walker gwalker at mediageneral.com
Tue Apr 10 20:34:30 CEST 2007

Hi list

I am using the perl script with nrpe that queries Openmanage(check_om_chassis.pl)
I am getting a lot of "Critical " notices on servers that came with only one PS. I am looking for a way to either supply data for a passive check when the result is "CHASSIS: CRITICAL [ Power Supply 2 is Unknown (AC) ]"( ie change it to "CHASSIS: OK ) or edit the Perl script to check for this result and return a "OK". Anyone have any ideas on this?

- Coltrane333