[Nagiosplug-help] check_ldap check_pgsql not building

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest dermoth at aei.ca
Wed Apr 18 14:24:05 CEST 2007

On 16/04/07 09:11 PM, Thomas Guyot-Sionnest wrote:
> On 16/04/07 08:53 PM, Alex Moore wrote:
>> No problem building these plugins in 1.4.6.  I see no difference in the
>> latest nagios-plugins config.log output; but these plugins are not
>> built.  Both plugins tests end with 'yes'.
>
> Could you send me your config.log file. If you have a log for 1.4.6 as
> well I'd take it too.

I got your log and effectively it looks fine. I haven't had time to
check what's wrong yet but yesterday I had to upgrade to 1.4.8 on a
server that has LDAP libs and it didn't build it either. You can build
it manually by going in the plugins/ directory and typing:

$ make check_ldap

You'll have to install it by hands as well.

I guess it'll be the same for check_pgsql.

Thanks,

Thomas