[Nagiosplug-help] Get status from external application

Olivier Raginel nagios at babar.us
Mon Apr 23 08:53:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm just wondering if there is any easy way to get the status of a host
/ service from an external application. For example, if I want to create
a webpage with just some green / orange / red lights with a specific
status, or some pseudo-interfaces so have status on my desktop / warf?

I've seen some things such as NXE and GNG, but they seem really
specific.
Something like a webservice interface for Nagios would make my day. Will
I have to write it? :)

Thank you,
Kind regards,

--