[Nagiosplug-help] Problem with TCP-Sessions via check_smtp or check_ssh

sp2148421 sp2148421 at web.de
Sat Aug 4 09:36:09 CEST 2007

Hallo Holger,
Thanks, the smtp-patch worked.

But in my opinion the source problem of the (tcp-based)-checks is, that they didn't wait for [FIN,ACK] from Server-Site after
sending themself a [FIN,ACK]. Maye they script is been killed before the Session was closed by the remote-site or the tcp-timeout
was reached.
See connection termination on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transmission_Control_Protocol

Thanks
Dieter