[Nagiosplug-help] Repository of RHEL nagios* RPMs offline?

Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de
Wed Aug 15 15:40:56 CEST 2007

Hi,

for the last three days I have been trying in vain to access the
RHEL/Fedora/CentOS RPM repository
hosted by Dag Wieers because I need the nagios* RPMs for RHEL5,
which I can neither find on the official RH DVDs, nor on the
CentOS DVD image.

The server seems to be offline.

On the download location of the Nagios site there is this link to
the RPMs repository

http://dag.wieers.com/packages/nagios/

which in turn redirects to

http://move.3ti.be/packages/nagios/

which is a stale link and results in a Not Found error.

Does anyone know if this is only an ephemeral issue
of has the site been taken offline for good?

Regards

Ralph Grothe