[Nagiosplug-help] check_mailq

Robert Cole robert.cole at support4linux.com
Wed Aug 29 20:20:57 CEST 2007

Permissions was the problem but I notice that the permissions in
the/var/spool/mqueue directory are 600 with ownership of root:smmsp  I
made the nagios user a member of mail and smmsp but I keep having to go
to the mqueue directory and changing the permissions to 640 to make it
work. Is there any way of making the system create new mail queue
directories with 640 permissions?

Thanks,
Robert