[Nagiosplug-help] check_dhcp No DHCP pool range

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 13:49:23 CET 2007

Hi All.

This is the first time I'm using this list.
I have searched the mailing list but can't find an answer for this.

I use DHCP servers but with no dhcp pool/range and only assign IPs to hosts by
there MAC address.

How is it possible to use the check_dhcp plugin then because it only tries to
get a dhcp address via a pool? Would be nice if you could specify a MAC
address or something?

Otherwise should I use the check_udp plugin then?

Anyone have this problem or a suggested solution for this?
--
Divan Santana

Gtalk/MSN:              Divan.Santana at GMail.com
Skype:                  DivanSantana

Love God, Love People, Love Life!