[Nagiosplug-help] check_dhcp No DHCP pool range

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 09:01:33 CET 2007

On Friday 07 December 2007 17:35:39 Holger Weiss wrote:
> Such an option was added in the 1.4.10 release:

Hi, Yes I noticed the latest version has -m which allows you to specify the
MAC address :)

Problem is, it simply does not work.

I tail the /var/log/daemon.log and it DHCP aknowledges and responds correctly
but check_dhcp still times out even though DHCP responded correctly to the
request.

Not sure why this is. Has anyone ever got this check_dhcp to work when
specifying a MAC address?
--
Divan Santana

Gtalk/MSN:              Divan.Santana at GMail.com
Skype:                  DivanSantana

Love God, Love People, Love Life!